Breach Farm Bed & Breakfast is situated in a converted stone barn which is attached to the main farmhouse. We aim to offer 4 Star Guest Accommodation based on two bedrooms, a twin on the ground floor and a double on the first floor. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any specific questions please feel free to call us on Tel. No. 01629 540265 or email and we will endeavour to help.
- The nearest bus stop is in Carsington Village – 1 mile
- Train Station at Cromford - 4 miles. Mainline Derby – 17 miles or Chesterfield 19 - miles
- Good local taxi service; we can make a booking for you.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- We have ample car parking, approx 30 m from the B&B across a gravelled yard
- We can assist with luggage
- Across a gravelled area 4 stone steps (14cm per step)
- Entrance door 80cm wide, door step 22cm high
- Entrance hall stone flags. One step 22cm to sitting room
- 12 steps to the first floor, leading to double bedroom
- The sitting room is adjacent to the hall, and this is where breakfast is served.
- Wooden floor. Large rug in front of the fire place.
- Situated on the ground floor, leading from the hallway. Door width 66cm
- Two standard twin beds. Fitted carpet.
- En-suite shower room, tiled floor. Corner entrance shower. Step into shower 29cm high
- Situated upstairs. Door width 66cm
- Standard Double bed. Fitted carpet.
- En ‐ suite shower room, lino flooring. Corner entrance shower. Step into shower 29cm high