Damson Cottage is one of two cottages which have been converted from an old stone barn.
We aim to offer four star guest accommodation for 2 people in one bedroom. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any specific questions please feel free to call or email us and we will endeavour to help.
- The nearest bus stop is in Carsington village – 1 mile
- Train station Cromford – 4 miles. Mainline stations Derby 17 miles.
- Chesterfield 19 miles
- Good local taxi service, we can make a booking for you.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Car unloading at the cottage door.
- We can assist with luggage.
- Ample car parking at the farm approx 25m from the cottage.
- From car parking area, over loose gravel. 1 step up 8cm high. Door 84cm wide
- Tiled hallway 1 step up 16cm high. (Level ground tiled floor, to bathroom, double bedroom and sitting room)
- Tiled floor, bath with shower over, bath panel height 54cm
- Standard Double bed. Fitted carpet
- Fitted carpet.
- Access to Garden
- Access from sitting room through patio doors
- Paved area with seating. 2 (15cm) Steps up lawn